7/29/13

Misinformation

WEGO Health challenge for today: Misinformation 

Tell us 3 things that are true about you, your condition, or your Health Activism. Tell us 1 lie. Will we be able to tell the difference?

***Bonus Points*** Post the questions as a poll on Facebook and post the results!

1. I have raised wolfdogs and frequently lobby for wolf conservation. I try to help educate others about them with myths vs facts, and general predation pros vs cons. 

 2. I push myself too hard, and hate admitting that I need more help than I ask for. It makes me feel like a burden. Not to mention lazy. 

 3. I can play the flute, piccolo, and bagpipes (and have won awards in competitions for all three instruments, in both ensemble and solo performances - yeah, that's right. I'm gonna brag a bit... I guess I did forget to mention that all of that was about 10 years ago, but whatevs. ;)

 4. I love to jog - well, I used to love to jog. Being Chronically Awesome comes at a price. 


No comments:

Post a Comment