7/29/13

HAWMC Day 13

This was actually a little more difficult than I had originally thought. Well, no that's not entirely true. It was pretty easy until I had a flair-up the other day, after that it was quite... Interesting. So with out farther adieu, here are my random acrostic-esque words.  
  • C - constant
  • H- hope
  • R- rising
  • O- over
  • N- no
  • I - improvement (or)
  • C-  cure
  • A- and
  • L- listening (and)
  • L- learning
  • Y- you
 
  • A- are
  • W- what
  • E- encourages
  • S- spoonies
  • O- over
  • M- miles
  • E- everywhere

  • E- ever
  • P- perplexing
  • I- illness
  • L- leveling
  • E- entire
  • P- pathways,
  • S- short-circuiting
  • Y- you

  • E- excruciating
  • A- and
  • T- testing
  • I- illness
  • N- never
  • G- granting
 
  • D- dreams.
  • I- incessant
  • S- serpent
  • O- owning
  • R- reality,
  • D- decaying
  • E- every
  • R- real
  • S- sentiment
 This one I did not come up with. It is perfect, so I'm not going to mess with it ;)
  • A- always
  • U- unique,
  • T- totally
  • I- interesting,
  • S- sometimes
  • M- mysterious

No comments:

Post a Comment